2013 Season Registration Is Now Open For New and returning players
2013 Online Registration
- This year we are only offering online registration. The online system accepts credit cards. We still accept Checks and Cash.
- Football Registration is open to returning Rocket players and will continue through June 14th, 2013.
- Cheer Registration is open to returning Rocket cheerleaders and will continue through June 14th, 2013.
- Placement will be given for all returning Cheerleaders and Football players and their siblings, remaining spaces will be given on first come first serve bases.
- Season begins Late July and ends mid November.
We highly recommend registering on time to guarantee a spot on a team.
- Football: Freshmen, Junior Varsity and Varsity - $225
- Flag Football: $100
- Cheer: Freshmen, Junior Varsity and Varsity - $130
- Flag Cheer: $100
** Each players Banquet Ticket and Trophy Fee is included in the Registration Fee. **
Partial Scholarships are available to families in need. All families must make first payment to reserve thier spot. If you are interested in a Scholarship, please submit a request by email with Amount Requested, Circumstance, and Background. Email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a limited number of Scholarships available.
- $45 Non-Refundable (Insurance and Administrative Costs)
- 100% of the remainder - prior to the first week of practice
- Thereafter - NO REFUND FOR ANY REASON
- Flag Football: Ages 6 & 7
- Football Freshman: Ages 8 & 9 (125lb weight limit)
- Football JV: Ages 10 & 11(150lb weight limit)
- Football Varsity: Ages 12 & 13 (175lb weight limit) Age 14 (must be under 135lbs)
**FOOTBALL AGE IS PRIOR TO AUGUST 1ST OF THE CURRENT SEASON**
- Flag Cheer: 1st and 2nd grade
- Cheer Freshman: 3rd and 4th grade
- Cheer JV: 5th and 6th grade
- Cheer Varsity: 7th and 8th grade
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING:
At the end of this page there is a link to our online registration system.
First time and returning registrants using SportsSignup:
- Players will need to create a family account in the online registration system.
- Once created, you will enter your player's names and register them.
- The system will guide you through the process.
- Your online registration will be considered conditional until we receive:
Mail required forms to:
P.O. Box 314
Farmington, MI 48332-0134
- Farmington Rockets
- If you need help using the registration system, please contact the Registrar Megan Zarczynski. Contact information can be found on the Board Member page.
If you still have registration questions, please check out our FAQ pdf.